Tuesday, March 23, 2010

And Today is a New Day!

After I read my daily tarot card, I felt a sense of hope. First of all, it is just so darned pretty (I'm certain I've never seen this one before) and the message was on que with the energy I've been putting out there. I know with all of these, you can interpret and re-interpret till your heart's content...I think I'm going to just take it at face value, and be happy for it. Happy Spring!


"The Ten of Chalices card suggests that my power today lies in completion. I celebrate and am grateful for captured moments of simple perfection. Satisfying my hearts desire connects me by example to love, beauty, pleasure, and happiness in those around me and gives me confidence to take it to the next level. "We made it." Unconditional love makes a family and home is where the heart is, so at last, I am never alone. I am empowered by gratitude and my gift is emotional fulfillment."



No comments:

Post a Comment