Thursday, July 29, 2010

Night Flight & Sea's Delight, or How the Mermaids found their way....

Soul sparkin' goodness completed, the finishing seal applied, these girls rock in the undersea-world, and have friends on the other side....(who do I think I am? Freakin' Ed Hardy??)

I received a message from my brother across the water,
He sat laughin' as he wrote the end's in sight.
So I said goodbye to all my friends
and I packed my hopes inside a matchbox
'cause I know it's time to fly.
I jumped a train that never stops,
So now somehow I'll know I never finished payin' for my ride.
Just n' someone pushed a gun into my hand
Tell me I'm the type of man to fight the fight that I'll require....


We are in the middle of a change in destination,
When the train stops all together we will smile.
Fly now baby...Get to fly, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment